Professional Alliance Group
PROFESSIONAL ALLIANCE GROUP
Our Professional Alliance Group, or PAG, opens the door to a new world of service for you and your clients. We provide clients with the comfort of knowing their investments are being managed by the wealth managers at CoreStates Capital Advisors. One important facet of your clients’ finances-investment advice-has long remained out of reach. Consequently, you have had to watch as others took control of the investment advisory role and the resulting fee income.
Who can be in the Professional Alliance Group?
A PAG must have an existing client base that can be referred to CoreStates for financial advice. This includes, but is not limited to:
Why be a PAG?
We want to help your clients with their financial goals; you want more clients. When you refer your client to CoreStates we will carefully review their financial history and recommend the best strategy to meet their financial goals.
In the Professional Alliance Group you refer business to CoreStates and share in the fees paid by referred clients. You may also receive referrals from CoreStates that will be best suited for your business.
You’ve worked hard over the years trying to develop client relationships to build a solid foundation of knowledge, experience and trust. Being in the CoreStates Professional Alliance Group will enhance that foundation.
What you get:
- Continuous revenue sharing for ongoing relationships.
- A non-exclusive program – no commitment or obligation.
- Long-term income and growth potential.
What your clients get:
- Professional money managers.
- Personalized investment guidance.
- Proven investment and risk-management strategies.
- Diversification tied to the client’s needs and objectives.
- Experience to help maintain focus through market volatility
- 24/7 access to client information such as monthly statements, performance measure and realized/unrealized gains and losses.
We feel that it is important for your clients to be confident and comfortable with a firm that will work to help them achieve their financial goals.